MYSA Soccer cannot be registered for online or faxed as a 1x1 photo of the player must be attached to the registration form at the time of registration. The registration form will not be accepted without a photo. Please print off a registration form and bring it to the Community Education office, drop it in one of our dropboxes or mail it in.
Community Education offers MYSA which is a competitive soccer league available for youth ages 9 through 19. Local league soccer is less competitive and is available for boys in grades 3 - 6 and for girls in current grades 3 - 6. REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 6. A LATE FEE OF $10 WILL BE ADDED AFTER FEBRUARY 6.
1) Mandatory Attendance! Coaches meeting on Monday, February 25 at 6:00 pm. Parent meeting and jersey try on night on Monday, February 25 from 6:45 - 8:00 pm all in the WHS Cafeteria. If unable to make the meeting jersey's will be in the CE office to try on as well.
2) Community Education offers soccer through MYSA for boys ages 9-19 and girls ages 9-19. Teams will be determined by birthdate, grade and number of registrations. Teams will be formed by Community Education and the Soccer Advisory Council. No one under the age of 9 may play up. You may be assigned to a higher level of play by Community Education, pending actual registration numbers.
3) Birthdate must be between August 1, 1993 and July 31, 2004.
4) Participants will be divided with boys and girls on separate teams. No more than 18-20 on a team.
5) An evaluation may be necessary pending registration numbers. Community Education will try to accommodate all who register. If tryouts are needed for a specific level they will be the week of February 18.
6) Practice times will be determined by coaches.
7) Games are usually two per week. Game nights will be based on what divisions we have which will be determined after the registration deadline. Games are scheduled by MYSA.
8) The season runs May through July. The State Tournament starts mid July if your team qualifies.
9) MYSA teams travel in the suburbs and in west metro communities.
10) MYSA leagues is a skill based league. There will be conflicts with marching band, baseball and softball and lacrosse.
11) MYSA now will levy substantial fines to teams for forfeiting games. A strong commitment is necessary to participate.
12) Players in the 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th grades may also register for the spring recreational league, however, you would be responsible for both league fees.
13) There may be other fees associated with individual MYSA teams based on if your team decies to play in additional tournaments or have more clinics. These fees would be paid directly to your coach.
Fees & Supply Information:
Registration Deadline is Wednesday, February 6th.
$210.00 plus a $50.00 jersey deposit = $260.00 (fee goes towards one tournament (maximum fee of $425), white dri-fit away jersey to keep, purple home jersey rental) The team black shorts and socks are available through our apparel options. Go to: https://waconias13.itemorder.com
A full refund will be given minus a $10 processing fee from February 8 - March 4. After March 4 no refunds will be given.
1) Each player is required to rent a team jersey from Community Education. The purple jerseys must be returned to the Community Education office at which time you will receive a $40.00 refund check. If jerseys are not returned to the Community Education office by August 9, 2013, the $40.00 will be voided.
2) All players must wear the prescribed uniform.
3) Soccer cleats (non-metal) and full length shin guards are required - you will need to purchase these items on your own.