Fall 2013 Season - Birthdate must be between July 31, 2005 and August 1, 2001
Deadline: Wednesday, July 24. After July 24, 2013 there is a $10 late fee.
There are no refunds after August 11, 2013. Registrations will only be accepted if space is available after the deadline.
Summer 2014 Season - Birthdate must be between August 1, 1995 and July 31, 2005
Deadline: Wednesday, July 24. After July 24, 2013 there is a $10 late fee. After February 7, 2014 there is a $25 late fee. There are no refunds after February 7, 2014. Registrations will only be accepted if space is available after July 24, 2013 deadline.
MYSA Soccer cannot be registered for online or faxed as 1x1 photo(s) of the player must be attached to the registration form at the time of registration. The registration form will not be accepted without a photo(s). Please print off a registration form and bring it to the Community Education office, drop it in one of our dropboxes or mail it in.
1) Fall coaches meeting on Monday, August 11 at 6:00 pm in the Community Education office.
Mandatory summer coaches meeting and player jersey try on Sunday, Decmeber 8. This meeting is to try on player jerseys and get teams organized. Players and a parent/guardian are required to attend this meeting.
2) Community Education offers soccer through MYSA for boys and girls ages 9-12 in the fall and ages 9 - 19 in the summer. Teams will be determined by birthdate, grade and number of registrations. Teams will be formed by Community Education and the Soccer Advisory Council. No one under the age of 9 may play up. Youth may be assigned to a higher level of play by Community Education, pending actual registration numbers. Evaluations may be needed pending registration numbers.
3) Participants will be divided with boys and girls on separate teams. Roster size depends on age group and registration numbers.
4) Practice times will be determined by coaches.
5) Fall season games are played on Saturday or Sundays beginning September 7 and ending October 6.
Summer season game nights will be primarily Monday-Thursdays based on what divisions teams are placed. Season runs May - July.
6) The Fall State Tournament and Jamboree are mid-October. Summer State is mid-July. Teams must qualify.
7) This is a competitive, traveling team. Commitment is necessary to participate.
8) There may be other fees associated with individual MYSA teams based on if your team decides to play in additional tournaments or have more clinics..
9) Soccer cleats (non-metal) and shin guards are required - you will need to purchase these items on your own.
10) Two photos need to be submitted to be used for a fall League MYSA badge by the registration deadline and for the summer season. If you are playing in both seasons you will need 2 pictures and 2 badges.
11) The jerseys that will be used are the same purple jerseys and white dri-fit shirts that were used in the spring/summer of 2013. Jersey's are available for try on in the Community Education office before the deadline.
12) We will need to know your uniform number if youare using the same jersey from this past spring/summer.
13) If payment plan is needed, please contact the Community Education office.
Fees & Supply Information:
Option 1: FALL U9 - U12 ONLY
$125.00 (No purple/white jersey needed)
Option 2: FALL ONLY
$175.00 (Includes purple/white jersey rental)
Option 3: SUMMER ONLY U9 - U19 ONLY
$260 (Includes purple/white jersey rental)
$60 due by July 24. Remaining $200 due by February 7
Option 4: FALL & SUMMER
$385.00 (Includes purple/white jersey rental)
$175 due by July 24. Remaining $210 due by February 7
Additional soccer apparel can be ordered: The ordering deadline is August 4 at 11:59 pm, with items arriving to the Community Education office on September 3. There will be a 2nd and FINAL order on August 18 at 11:59 pm with items arriving in the Community Education office on September 16. There will be another apparel deadline this Spring as well. Go to: https://wcedfs13.itemorder.com.